Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Its raining...=)

So we've entered the classic week  of the year, the week where it rains..non stop.  Not just a light bristle, but fullout pouring.  While I love this kind of weather, it has gotten me to appreciate my "rain gear" so to speak.

My 800 count"poofy" jacket comes very much in handy.  And while others may claim that their much thinner jacket is better, (cough cough), I still trust mine to be the best.  And I was very surprised that my shoes could withstand all those rivers that I stepped through on my way out of MV so I was happy that I didn't have to drench the water out of my socks, sort of....
And while people even dread looking outside their window on a day like that, I find it pleasantly relaxing.  No I don't like to Sing in the Rain, but it is nice to see the rain every once in a while, especially when we need the water very badly.

There's the age old question, "Would you rather spend a day at the beach or a day in the snow?"  I would probably pick a day in the snow......at least for now.

2 comments:

  1. beach panos! beach! think about all the potential you'd have, especially if you've been working out hahahahaha

    i kid, snow days are fun! especially if there's a hill nearby where you can go sleding, make little forts, and all that good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. on a side note, the word i had to use for the word verification thing was "icicles" haha

    ReplyDelete