Monday, February 9, 2009

The First One

So basically one of my friends started a blog a while back because of a game we started playing in math class.  After a while of reading hers and a lot of other peoples blogs, I said to myself, "Hey, why don't I start one?"  I've been playing around with the idea of starting a blog for a couple of days, and today I've decided to try it out.  Basically I'm gonna use this "chimney",  stealing a direct quote from http://ashleyashleychenchen.blogspot.com/ =), to claim, state, inform, rant, theorize, generalize, question, introduce, analyze, idolize, prioritize, announce, declare, renounce,  and anything else that ends in -ize. Experiences are about sharing them with the world, not keeping them to yourself, and that's what I hope to achieve with this newly founded blog.  Hopefully there will be periodic updates, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.  Now as I leave you for the captivating aroma that is secreting from the kitchen, I leave you with this quote that I found in physics today by Albert Einstein, "When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity."

4 comments: